Interested in being a Village Vendor or Holiday Parade participant? We’d love to have you! Check out the information and forms below to get involved!
Village Vendor Opportunities
To be accepted as a vendor, you must first fill out and submit the Village Vendor Application and Village Vendor Agreement by October 15th, 5:00 p.m. Vendor acceptance is a juried selection based on category and quality of merchandise.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by the end of October along with additional information for participants. No refunds will be given to accepted vendors; the fee will be deducted from the participation fee due. If you are not selected, your application fee will be returned and your name placed on the waiting list.
Your participation fee provides you with a 12′ by 12′ grass space, and you are responsible for providing all your equipment and materials for your area. Limited spaces with electricity are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. AN EXTRA FEE WILL APPLY.
Please be sure to complete the application requirements; not fulfilling each requirement may disqualify you from the selection process:
- Completed Village Vendor Application
- Application fee of $25.00. Payment in full will be due within 3-days of acceptance notice. Make checks payable to Viera Future Foundation or you can pay by credit card in person at the Viera Discovery Center.
- Signed Village Vendor Agreement
- Events Hotline: 321-255-4500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Parade Opportunities
Professional-themed floats at the Light Up Viera Holiday Parade are available for corporate sponsorship.View the Parade Float Sales Sheet for more information.